IDENTIFICATION OF GIVEAWAY RECIPIENTS
Giveaway recipient will be identified through strategic outreach to local veteran service organizations for recommendations and/or Comcast and Ferguson employee engagement to suggest referrals of veterans to be added to the applicant pool for consideration.
REQUIREMENTS AND RESTRICTIONS
For applications to be considered, all referred veterans must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must own their home
- The applicant must be a veteran
- The applicant must reside within the Greater Philadelphia 5-County Region (Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia)
- The following documentation must be provided along with the application:
• DD214 form (showing honorable discharge)
• (2) reference letters (one civilian and one military with phone number and email address provided for verification)
• Resident’s full STREET ADDRESS (house number, street, city and state/zip)
ABOUT THE ROBERT IRVINE FOUNDATION
The Robert Irvine Foundation’s primary focus is on giving back and supporting our military personnel (active, retired, and veterans) and first responders through resiliency and health and wellness programs, in addition to financial support of top rated and thoroughly vetted veterans service and first responder organizations.
Since the Foundation’s creation, we have served hearty meals to over 125,000 wounded warriors and their caregivers through our partnership with the Gary Sinise Foundation, supported the building of smart homes for severely wounded service members, and funded a number of local and regional programs designed to bring joy or lighten the burdens of our nation’s heroes and their families.
We strive to create awareness throughout the communities we engage of the sacrifices made by our military personnel, first responders, and their families; and, in turn, inspire the communities to appreciate and support the men and women defending our freedom at home and abroad.