Honorary Chief Petty Officer
May 1, 2015
- Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy (MCPON) Mike Stevens places rank insignia on Chef Robert Irvine during a ceremony recognizing him as an Honorary Chief Petty Officer. Irvine has dedicated much of his time to service members world wide supporting their morale and welfare through cooking. (U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist 1st Class Martin L. Carey/Released)
- “You know I come from the British Royal Navy and after spending ten years there and then coming here, I see what the men and women [of the U.S. military] do every day of their lives and it is humbling,” he said. “I’m an American citizen now and I do what I do with the troops because I love them and what they do – for the sacrifices they make every day. It’s hard to express my feelings right now – ecstatic, humble, and excited to be in one of the best clubs in the world. You can’t just buy into this club.”
Congressional Medal of Honor
September 19, 2015
- Medal of Honor Society’s Bob Hope Award for Excellence in Entertainment
- Presented to distinguished Americans who have demonstrated their dedication to freedom, their love for fellow man, and their allegiance to our flag with a full understanding of its demands.
- The Patriot Award committee also looks to honor individuals who demonstrate the six values embodied by the Medal of Honor: courage, sacrifice, commitment, integrity, citizenship and patriotism.
- Highest award given by the Congressional Medal of Honor Society
Outstanding Civilian Service Award
May 25, 2016
- Outstanding service to the military
- The award is the third highest public service honor the Army can bestow upon a civilian.
Department of Defense Spirit of
November 13, 2017
- United States military award presented by the Department of Defense. The award was created based on the contributions of entertainer Bob Hope to members of the military, and is annually awarded to individuals or organizations whose work benefits the quality of life of service members and their families
- The honor recognizes those who go above and beyond to provide aid to those who serve our country.
Armed Services YMCA
Angel of Honor Award
October 2, 2018
- Presented to an individual or organization demonstrating distinguished and extraordinary advancement of the Armed Services YMCA mission.
- The Angel of Honor Award is the highest award the Armed Services YMCA can confer
Thank you for reaching out to the Robert Irvine Foundation. We have recently experienced an increase in requests and appreciate your patience if there is a delay in response. Our team reviews every inquiry personally and we consider each request thoughtfully. We wish we could help every person and organization in need of support, but regrettably, we are unable to do so at this time. If it is an emergency, please reference our resource page and reach out to a 24/7 hotline that is able to assist you further. Thank you again for your understanding and we wish you the best of luck.
Sign up for our email newsletter and get the latest info on events, fundraisers and ways to make an impact.
OFFICIAL AIRLINE PARTNER
THE ROBERT IRVINE BRAND FAMILY
Veterans in Crisis
A single act of kindness can help someone feel less alone. Your actions could help save a life. #bethere
Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors
Whether you are in emotional crisis, need to connect with TAPS resources and programs, or just want to remind yourself that you are a part of a loving, supporting family.
Marine Corps Distress Line
24×7 anonymous phone, chat and referral service using a ‘Marine to Marine’ approach.
988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
The resources and information provided information on understanding the background, history, funding opportunities, and implementation resources for strengthening suicide prevention and mental health crisis services. If you or someone you know is struggling or in crisis, help is available.
Robert Irvine Foundation
Robert Irvine Foundation A tax-exempt public charity (federal tax ID #46-5420676). All contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowable by law.